SCM SPECIAL OFFER - NEW MINIMAX ME28T RC Automatic Edge Bander Glue Pot Machine with Pre Milling
£12,350 + VAT In stock
INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE
SAVE £1599.00 ON LIST PRICE
– control panel on machine infeed side
– machine frame made of high rigidity ribbed steel to guarantee an excellent support for the operating units
– top thick steel pressure beam with rubber coated wheels
– exclusive feed truck
– manual adjustment of top beam with automatic positioning of the operating units according to the selected panel thickness
– numeric indicator of the selected panel thickness
– glue smokes specific exhaust outlet; centralized extraction of the other dusts
– panel support roller which can be extended on the entire length of the machine
– safety enclosure
– electrical cabinet with PLC, padlockable main switch and overload protection
– emergency push buttons
Complete with 1 diamond tools, 80 mm diameter. It allows a very good panel finish and linearity during pre-machining. It is equipped with exhaust hood and a air blower which cleans the panel from dust and chips.
4 possible removals: 0,5 -1 -1,5 - 2 mm thickness.
It is possible to carry out vertical adjustments of the tool to use it even in the final sharpening phase.
N.B. In order to have the best result, the adjusted removal must be not higher than the applied edge.
It isn't indicated for the machining with “Formica” edge.
GLUE POT UNIT, EDGE LOADING AND PRESSING SYSTEM
– hot melt glue with quick heat up system and internally teflon coated to allow an easy glue replacement
– glue application on the panel by means of glue spreading roller
– temperature adjustment of the applied glue integrated in the PLC control
– device for automatic recovery of unused glue
– automatic edge loading system for rolled edges with shear device for 3 mm max. thickness edges
– coil holder plate, 730 mm diameter
– pressing unit with n. 2 steel edge pressure rollers
– adjustable infeed fence with numeric readout
– automatic lowering of the glue pot temperature after a temporary non-use of the machine
END CUTTING UNIT
With motor for 90° end cutting of front and rear exceeding edge.
The blade alignment with reference to the cutting point is carried out using a new copying device which ensures a constant and precise cutting under any working condition.
SUPERPOSED TRIMMING UNIT
Equipped with vertical copying pads for an accurate positioning of tools with reference to the cutting point.
The unit is provided with 72 mm diameter, combined cutters: the radius part of the cutter is used to trim 2 mm radius edges and chamfered thin edges. The straight part of the cutter is used for the trimming of edges in wood up to 5 mm. Changing from radius edge to edge in wood is done easily moving the cutters axially. The edge thickness is shown by 2 numeric readouts.
EDGE SCRAPING UNIT
For the finishing of 3 mm PVC/ABS edges.
It assures an excellent vibration free finish thanks to its high rigidity structure.
High working precision thanks to the horizontal and vertical copying pads (with chrome plated surfaces), which assure an accurate positioning of the knives in relation to the cutting point.
GLUE SCRAPING UNIT
It eliminates any excess of glue in the joint between panel and edge, improving the panel cleaning.
BRUSHING UNIT (OPTIONAL) Not on machine advertised.
With two independent motors for the cleaning and polishing of the edge.
Tilted, vertically adjustable motors to optimize the cleaning/polishing action.
Auto Loading for Strips
Heated Infeed Fence