Company & Machine Questions
- Are you easy to locate?
Yes, we are close to Junction 21 of the M1, Leicester. Our factory is sited just 10 minutes drive from the Fosse Park Retail Outlet.
- How long have you been established?
- Do you have a representative that can visit my company to discuss my requirements?
Yes, we have highly experienced technical representatives who can visit your premises and provide sound advice.
- Do you supply tooling and accessories as well as machines?
We carry stocks of accessories to suit most types of machines and can also supply new tooling including : bandsaw blades, sawblades, planer blades, tersa knives, cutterblocks, chisels and augers etc.
- How do you offer your machines?
Our new range comes with all the manufactures guarantees. Unless otherwise stated all used machines are offered fully serviced, cleaned and checked and include a 3 months motors, bearings and switch gear warranty. This warranty starts from the delivery date of the machine and does not include cover for any Computer Software/Hardware or CNC Router Bearings. We can also provide refurbishments on request.
- Will the machine supplied meet with the latest Health and safety regulations?
All machines supplied comply to the latest Puwer standard regulations.
- I am looking for a particular make and model of machine that you do not appear to have on your website - can you still help me?
We have an extensive network of dealers and sources to find the machine you are looking for. If not we can perhaps advise on a possible alternative.
- If I see a machine on your website, can it be shown under power?
We always try to accommodate customers who want to visit us, and provided we have notice machines can generally be powered up ready for demonstrating.
- What are your opening hours?
Officially we open Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 5pm, Fridays 8.00am to 3.30pm but we try to fit in with customers. If you want to see a machine out of hours, just give us a call. Saturday mornings by appointment.
Prices & Payment Questions
- Are prices inclusive of VAT?
VAT is charged extra at the standard rate 20%
- Will I have to pay extra for delivery?
Unless otherwise agreed all machines are quoted ex works.
- Can you recommend a source of finance for us?
Through various finance houses, we are able to assist with most types of financing. Many of our customers also use their part exchange machine as a deposit on the new acquisition.
- Do you take Credit Cards?
Yes we can accommodate both credit and debit cards.
Delivery / Collection/ Loading Questions
- Can we collect?
Yes, we can accommodate large vehicles for collection and have forklifts to load onto your vehicle.
- Do you offer delivery to our premises?
We provide not only delivery, but un-loading and siting of machines and will be pleased to quote you accordingly.
- I am relocating and need my machines moving and re-installing at my new premises, can you undertake this type of work?
Yes, we have helped a number of customers move premises and are able to uplift and remove machines via craned lorry for transport to a new location and then install the machines ready for use.
Surplus Machines To Sell Questions
- Do you offer Part Exchange deals?
We specialize in this type of transaction. Many suppliers of new machines are not interested in taking your old machines, but we not only offer this service, we welcome it!
- Does your company purchase machines, as well as selling them?
We are constantly looking for stock, and we offer top cash prices for all types of good modern machines. We are particularly interested in late used SCM equipment.
Service & Repair
- Are you able to service and repair all types of machines?
With our own team of Mechanical & Electrical Engineers we can provide a total back up service having many years of experience of all manner of Woodworking machines.
- Can you offer us a maintenance contract?
We strongly believe that prevention is better than cure. Our engineers can provide service and maintenance checks on your machines to minimize the detrimental effect of machine downtime and operator safety. Service contracts are tailored to meet individual customer requirements.