SCM NEW MINIMAX ME40TR Automatic Edge Bander Glue Pot Machine with Pre Milling and Corner Rounding
£POA + VAT Out of Stock
Delivery End October 2021
HIGH SPECIFICATION AUTOMATIC EDGE BANDER WITH FASTER WORKING OPERATIONS
SEPARATE END CUTTING UNIT FOR TRIMMING SOLID WOODS
AUTOMATIC LOADING DEVICE FOR EDGES IN STRIPS
IN LINE TRIMMING UNIT
EDGE / GLUE SCRAPING UNIT
RAPID GLUE POT SUBSTITUTION
PANEL HEATING DEVICE
ANTI ADHESIVE UNIT
SPRAY MIST DEVICE FOR EDGE FINISHING
Includes Polyurethane Spare Glue Pot
– control panel on machine infeed side
– main frame made of bended and welded steel plates to ensure a high rigidity structure
– top steel presser, complete with two rows of rubber coated wheels mounted on bearings and enclosure that covers the wheels.
– manual adjustment of top beam with automatic positioning of the operating units according to the selected panel thickness
– numeric indicator of the selected panel thickness
– feed track made of pads coated with high friction rubber fixed on n ¾ industrial chain. Sliding of pads on two guideways, one round and one flat, to ensure straightness of movement and resistance to side loads. Manual pads lubrication
– panel support roller which can be extended on the entire length of the machine
– glue smokes specific exhaust outlet
– safety enclosure
– PLC and 4” graphic display with large and luminous characterse, selection of working language, keyboard with “soft touch” pushbuttons and led light, adjustment and indication of the glue pot temperature encoder positioned on the panel feed track pinion,padlockable main switch and overload protection, emergency pushbutton
9 m/min panel feed speed with track movement for an increased productivity. Monitoring of the panel position by encoder for a total work cycle control.
Perfect edge joint line.
Premilling unt. Panel edge surface without any imperfections before the gluing operation. Utilizes 2 tools with opposing rotation and timed intervention that, through the removal operation, corrects any panel imperfections caused by the saw cutting process and panel storage. The independent exhaust system and the air blowing device removes dust and chips from the panel.
- Wide cutters available as standard feature
- Adjustable stock removal by register, with the numerical readout of the infeed fence.
Simple and intuitive.
Control System. Error-free machining is ensured by the control panel positioned on the front of the machine, that allows an easy selection of all the main functions, among them, the operating units switching on and off. The PLC guides the operator during maintenance, cleaning, diagnostic operations, etc.
Ideal edge application.
Gluing Unit. The glue is heated rapidly and evenly by the resistances. The automatic lowering of the glue temperature after a temporary halt in production when using the machine avoids burning of the glue. A new innovative system of self-lubrication of the glue pot, allows a more extensive use of the edge banding machine without the necessity of lubrication. Two rollers press the edge banding evenly and efficiently on to the panel edge. The glue spreading roller with electrical resistance inside provides a uniform glue spread and always at the maximum working temperature even on panels at the maximum working height. The rapid unlocking of the glue pot and PU glue pot is available as optional device.
Complete with 2 diamond tools, 80 mm diameter. It allows a very good panel finish and linearity during pre-machining. It is equipped with independent exhaust hoods and a air blower which cleans the panel from dust and chips.
It is possible to carry vertical adjustments of the tools to use them even in the final sharpening phase.
GLUE POT UNIT, EDGE LOADING AND PRESSING SYSTEM
– hot melt glue with quick heat up system and internally Teflon coated to allow an easy glue replacement
– glue application on the panel by means of glue spreading roller
– temperature adjustment of the applied glue integrated in the PLC control
– device for automatic recovery of unused glue
– automatic edge loading system for rolled edges with shear device for 3 mm max. thickness edges
– coil holder plate, 730 mm diameter
– pressing unit with n. 2 edge steel rollers with counterpoised iconicity
– adjustable infeed fence with numeric readout
– automatic lowering of the glue pot temperature after a temporary non-use of the machine
– self-lubrication system of the glue pot
END CUTTING UNIT
with high frequency motor for 90° end cutting of front and rear exceeding edge.
IN-LINE TRIMMING UNIT
with high frequency motors, front rotating copiers and vertical copying discs for an accurate positioning of tools with reference to the cutting point.
The unit is provided with 55,3 mm diameter, combined cutters: the radius part of the cutter is used to trim radius edges (2mm or 3 mm on request) and chamfered thin edges. The straight part of the cutter is used for the trimming of edges in wood up to 5 mm. Changing from radius edge to edge in wood is done easily moving the cutters.
The edge thickness is shown by 2 numeric readouts. The unit is equipped with independent exhaust systems.
Special end cutting unit with “radius” function
It is installed in place of the standard end cutting unit, during the process of cutting of the front and rear exceeding edge; it rounds-off the angles of the edge banded panel carrying out a radiused edge.
When edge banding solid wood, the end cutting with “Radius” function, however, will carry out a straight cut.
It is directly controlled from the control panel.
It is complete with:
- no. 1 high frequency motor (0,19 kW – 12.000 rpm)
- no. 1 blade Ø 125 mm Z12
N.B. - It is available only for the me 35t and me 40t
- For an optimal finish, it is advisable to use the pre-milling unit
EDGE SCRAPING UNIT
For the finishing of 2 mm PVC/ABS edges (other thicknesses upon request).
It assures an excellent vibration free finish thanks to its high rigidity structure.
High working precision thanks to the horizontal and vertical copying discs, which assure an accurate positioning of the knives in relation to the cutting point.
Pair of knives included (R= 2mm; other thicknesses upon request).
Manual exclusion of the unit.
N.B. For me 35: for compatibility with other groups,
GLUE SCRAPING UNIT
It eliminates any excess of glue in the joint between panel and edge, improving the panel cleaning.
N.B. For me 35: For compatibility with other groups,
DEVICE FOR PANEL EDGE HEATING
set in the machine before the gluing unit to heat the panels for a better glue sticking, thus optimising the edge banding. The device is particularly useful in case of cold working environments and/or panels stock
SPRAY MIST DEVICE FOR EDGE FINISHING
It is positioned before the glue scraper and/or brushes and improves the panel cleaning and the polishing of the applied edge.
Technical Features ME40 40
- worktable dimensions [mm] 3465 x 710
- worktable height [mm] 875
- thickness of rolled edges [mm] 0,4 ÷ 3
- thickness of edges in strips [mm] fino a 5
- min. ÷ max. panel height [mm] 8 ÷ 50
- min. panel length/width with rolled edges [mm] 190/110
- min. panel length cut only on the front [mm] 120
- feed speed [m/min] 9
- feed motor power S1 [kW] 0,55
- pneumatic operating pressure [bar] 6,5
- exhaust outlet diameter (glue pot) [mm] 80
- no. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (trimming unit) [mm] 60
- no. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (“me 40t” pre-milling unit) [mm] 80
- operating temperature [°C] 20 ÷ 190
Premilling unit :(me 40t):
- motor power S1 [kW] 2,2
- blade rotation speed [rpm] 9.000
- no. 2 diamond cutters Ø 80 mm H=56 Z2
- stock removal [mm] 0,5/1/1,5/2
Glue pot unit:
- motor power S1 [kW] 0,18
- glue capacity [kg] ~ 0,8
End cutting unit:
- motor power S1 [kW] 0,19
- end cutting blade Ø 125 mm Z20
- blade rotation speed [rpm] 12.000
- upper/lower motor power S1 [kW] 2 x 0,35
- widia cutters Ø 55,3 mm Z3
- cutters rotation speed [rpm] 12.000
- vertical/horizontal copying devices rotating